Accounts Payable Coordinator Payment Processing Jobs Vacancy in Source Energy Services Calgary
Source Energy Services Calgary urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Coordinator Payment Processing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Coordinator Payment Processing Jobs Vacancy in Source Energy Services Calgary Jobs Details:
Source is a fully integrated producer, supplier and distributor of high quality Northern White frac sand, primarily to the WCSB. Source provides its customers with a full end-to-end solution through its Wisconsin mine assets, processing facilities, unit train capable rail assets, strategically located terminal network and “last mile” logistics capabilities. Source’s full service approach allows customers to rely on its logistics capabilities to increase reliability of supply and to ensure the timely delivery of their growing frac sand requirements. In addition to its transload terminal network and in-basin storage capabilities, Source has also developed Sahara, a proprietary wellsite mobile sand storage and handling system.
Source owns and operates a Northern White frac sand mine and related closed-loop wet processing plant located in east-central Barron County near the town of Sumner, Wisconsin, a Northern White frac sand mine and related closed-loop wet processing plant, which includes three washing circuits, dry processing plant and unit train capable loadout facility, located near Blair, Wisconsin , a dry processing plant, storage and loadout facility located in Weyerhaeuser, Wisconsin, and a Northern White frac sand mine and related closed-loop wet processing plant, dry processing plant and loadout facility, located near Blair, Wisconsin.
Job Title: AP Coordinator – Payment Processing
Reports To: Team Lead, AP
Location: Calgary, AB
Position Summary: The AP Coordinator plays a key role in processing the company’s accounts payable transactions. This position will be responsible for electronic invoices and payment requests, processed through an online cloud-based system called Medius Flow. The candidate will accurately process all invoices and administer the internal payment procedure. The selected candidate will have superior attention to detail with an ability to process all payments electronically.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the current corporate credit system and entering expense reports into the financial system.
- Reviewing and coding invoices online while conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system;
- Reconciling incoming invoices through Medius Flow application to all supporting documentation;
- Liaising with internal stakeholders, investigating and resolving discrepancies associated with processing of invoices and expenses;
- Assisting with monthly status reports and monthly closings;
- Receiving, researching and resolving a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons;
- Filing, scanning, maintaining, and distributing accounting documents, records and reports;
- Communicating with internal and external contacts via phone or email; and
- Other projects as assigned.
- 2 to 3 years automated AP experience; including the processing of employee expense reports electronically;
- Interest in pursuing the CPA designation is considered an asset;
- Demonstrated capability processing payments electronically;
- Previous experience within Oil and Gas Industry;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 would be considered an asset;
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented and highly organized;
- Ability to multi-task and independently problem solve;
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills;
- Ability to follow up on pending issues;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong problem solving skills. Exhibits proactive “continuous improvement” approach to issues; and
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction.
This description is not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed. It is understood that this is not a contract. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position without notice at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012: 1 year (Preferred)
- AP: 2 years (Required)