Nintex Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Devfacto Regina
Devfacto Regina urgently required following position for Nintex Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Nintex Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Devfacto Regina Jobs Details:
We’re a consulting company, which is great because we get to work with many different industries and technologies. We work closely with our clients to understand their business and create things that really matter to them. As a result, we build a lot of really cool stuff that actually gets used and helps people.
We’re looking for a highly driven individual that is interested in becoming an expert using Nintex and Promapp, to design and develop using modern application lifecycle model. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing solutions that automate business processes using the Nintex platform.
We’re looking for individuals who love to learn, people who want to become the best and won’t settle for anything less.
If you're looking to:
- Design, configure and implement business process automation solutions using the Nintex platform;
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert to ensure clients are leveraging Nintex effectively;
- Lead workshops with clients to capture requirements and translate these into solution designs;
- Join a fast-growing company where you can have an impact;
- Interact with and learn from other highly talented people.
And you have:
- 3+ years of experience programming in a .NET environment (C#, SQL)
- A background in business application development with a strong understanding of collaboration, intranet, extranet and public internet solutions, specifically on SharePoint technologies;
- Familiarity with user-centric design principles;
- Familiarity with Rapid Application Design methodologies;
- Experience creating business process maps in Visio;
- Experience with workflow automation, including Nintex Forms and Workflows;
- Experience developing and administering Microsoft SharePoint on-premises and Online environments;
- Ability to deliver presentations on focused topics to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- A desire to work with intelligent people, sharing your ideas to solve real business problems;
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.
DevFacto can offer you:
- Challenging projects and leading-edge technologies;
- Extensive training;
- Competitive salaries, group benefits, profit sharing;
- Flexible hours, creative workspaces with games and a fully stocked kitchen;
- Regular team social events including Friday happy-hours and monthly team outings;
- Award-winning culture.
If this sounds like a match made in heaven, we want to hear from you!
DevFacto was founded in 2007 by Chris Izquierdo and David Cronin who set out to build a different kind of consulting company; one which stood apart from the rest by focusing on a simple equation: happy employees = happy customers. Through continued dedication to employee well-being and corporate culture, DevFacto has quickly become a sought-after workplace, recognized in the industry for balancing fast-growth with cultural excellence.