Senior Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Mindgeek Montréal
Mindgeek Montréal urgently required following position for Senior Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Mindgeek Montréal Jobs Details:
MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
As a Public Relations & Marketing Coordinator, will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. The Professional will be responsible for supporting marketing operations by compiling, formatting and reporting marketing information and materials for a variety of our brands and websites.
- Perform a wide range of tasks, such as organizing and executing marketing initiatives, communicating with the PR team, publications and external companies, negotiating media placements, etc
- Support marketing operations by compiling, organizing, formatting, and reporting information and materials
- Monitor social media and develop short term strategies in conjunction with the social media team
- Provides Marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Writes and edits marketing & PR copy, announcements and materials for media
- Create and maintain close relationships with partner sites in order to maximize content reach/exposure
- Ability to plan and track social and marketing campaigns to adjust PR strategy and capture opportunities about breaking news
- Minimum 2 years Marketing experience
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field is an asset
- Above average organizational and negotiation skills
- Quick thinker, self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with multitasking capability and prioritization skills
- Strong writing and data entry skills
- Strong knowledge of men’s sites, news and mainstream media outlets
- Able to foster communication within a wide variety of companies, content and interests
- Knowledge of various social networking applications
- Engaging personality, able to understand a variety of people, are confident and a quick learner
- Aware of current cultural trends/pop culture
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Free breakfast daily as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.