Production Tech Pharma Year Contact Jobs Vacancy in Cci Richmond Hill
Cci Richmond Hill urgently required following position for Production Tech Pharma Year Contact. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Tech Pharma Year Contact Jobs Vacancy in Cci Richmond Hill Jobs Details:
*THIS IS 12 HOUR ROTATIONAL SHIFTS (CONTINENTAL)
Will need to participate in a written English writing/reading assessment
Job Summary: *
Assists in the manufacturing and packaging area including; sanitation, set-up and operation of production equipment.Follows all GMP’s, SOD’s and company policies/ regulations and remains aligned to the strategic objectives.
- Perform all duties according to the SOD’s, GMP’s and all other established safety standards and company policies
- Correctly complete all documentation as per SOD’s, GDP and GMP requirements, i.e., observations, test results, batch record information, etc.
- Access intranet for the purpose of locating and utilizing relevant SOD’s, MSDS’s, company policies and procedures
- Notify Coordinator in the event of a departure from procedure, product defect, safety incident or other serious problem
Productivity and Equipment
- Assists with dismantling, cleaning, sanitizing and assembling processing equipment according to established SODs to ensure GMP compliance and meet department changeover targets in support of reliability and productivity goals
- Effectively assists with processing batches within specifications to meet department batch execution targets by ensuring optimal run rates in support of schedule adherence
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure the proper selection, care and use of tools, parts and equipment while performing all job related duties
- Actively seeks and accepts positive and constructive feedback from colleagues and leadership
- Works effectively with team members in support of team and department goals
- Communicates effectively both verbally and written, in English
- Perform any related duties as assigned
- Actively contributes in team meetings and other team-related activities
- Minimum secondary school diploma or recognized equivalent
- Ability to lift 20 kgs. on a regular basis
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment and Respiratory Protection responsibly as per procedures.
- Previous manufacturing experience within Food/Pharmaceutical Industry is an asset
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Results and customer service oriented, pursues work with energy and drive
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Self-Managed team player with a positive attitude exhibiting cooperation, communication, flexibility and initiative to acquire functional skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- food, pharma, cometics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Production Tech: 1 year (Preferred)
- mechanical aptitute: 1 year (Preferred)