Territory Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Russell Hendrix Foodservice Equipment Toronto
Russell Hendrix Foodservice Equipment Toronto urgently required following position for Territory Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Territory Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Russell Hendrix Foodservice Equipment Toronto Jobs Details:
Russell Hendrix is seeking a passionate and experienced Territory Sales Representative to join our Field Sales team in the Toronto area. The Territory Sales Representative is an educator; they take the time to listen and understand the customer and offer solutions. He/she excels at building relationships and following through on promises.
- Managing and developing a designated territory with the aim of providing exceptional customer service and introducing Russell Hendrix to future customers
- Building a loyal customer base; be their first call for all their foodservice equipment needs
- Using your superior product knowledge to provide customers solutions that will help their business thrive
- Meeting and exceeding sales and profit targets set forward and tracking your steps along the way
- Using our internal systems to enter orders, create quotes, follow-up on orders and track shipments
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- University degree or college diploma, preferably in a related field (e.g. business, marketing, hospitality, etc)
- Passion for the foodservice industry, as demonstrated by previous work experience
- 3 + yrs of consultative B to B selling in a similar industry, with proven track record of success
- Demonstrated professionalism
- An optimistic attitude with the ability to stay positive in difficult situations
- Superior communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, particularly Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to travel within designated territory
Russell Hendrix is the largest volume foodservice equipment distributor in Canada. We are passionate about providing our customers with quality products and superior service. We want our employees to be customer focused and committed to continuous improvement.
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health & Dental benefits
- Paid sick days
- Training allowance
- Fitness subsidy
- Excellent employee discount
Russell Hendrix is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to providing accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodation during our recruitment process.