Finance Associate Jobs Vacancy in Giant Tiger Stores Limited Ottawa
Giant Tiger Stores Limited Ottawa urgently required following position for Finance Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Associate Jobs Vacancy in Giant Tiger Stores Limited Ottawa Jobs Details:
Recognized as an Employer of Choice in the National
Capital Region, Giant Tiger’s Home Office provides a
dynamic work environment with many opportunities for a
fulfilling career. We are a Canadian owned and operated
retailer (and proud of it!), with a strong commitment to
the community, and over 50 years of success. If you are
looking for a challenging and stimulating career, Giant
Tiger may be right for you. We believe in opportunities
for growth & development, teamwork, and engagement.
Reporting to the Finance Information Systems Manager,
this position will administer, maintain and support the
data and systems used in Financial Planning and
Analysis, and participate in the development of new
- Support and manage established processes for the
coordination of inter-departmental efforts;
- Support and manage the data and systems used in the
- Participate in the deployment of Workday Financials
development of the system once deployed;
- Support and assist in periodic reporting (monthly,
divisions; includes support for reporting to the
Board of Directors;
- Support the development and/or enhancement of
variety of software solutions;
- Manage data in TM1 with an emphasis on data
- Generate ad hoc financial reports;
- Maintain the documentation of systems and tools
- The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge
budgeting impact the organization.
- Business or Accounting diploma/degree an asset;
- Prior accounting experience; minimum 2 years;
- Additional experience in budgeting and planning
- Significant experience with Microsoft Excel
; MS Access an asset;
- Basic knowledge of Workday, OLAP and IBM Cognos TM1
- Demonstrated problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills; bilingualism an asset;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
committed to fair and accessible employment procedures.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants
and employees with disabilities.