Bilingual Customer Service Call Center Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Canada Customer Support Centre Saint-Laurent
Ikea Canada Customer Support Centre Saint-Laurent urgently required following position for Bilingual Customer Service Call Center. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bilingual Customer Service Call Center Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Canada Customer Support Centre Saint-Laurent Jobs Details:
- Accept incoming calls from customers in a courteous and timely manner.
- Provide customers with a forum to express their concerns and react in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Resolve customer issues by collecting pertinent information, informing customer of options and finding an acceptable solution.
- Adhere to inventory control and safety and security procedures.
- Use available resources to educate yourself on products, services and customer interaction techniques.
- Contribute to an environment where the IKEA Culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and in English (must be bilingual).
- Customer service experience, preferably in retail.
- Good ability to navigate through and use various computer applications.
- Strong Problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Proactive and courteous customer approach.
- Willingness and ability to develop and grow within IKEA.
- Willingness to share your knowledge and learning.
- Strong interest in home furnishings.
Availability during the first tree weeks of employment for the entire training period (Monday-Friday: 9am to 5:30pm)
- Monday-Friday: 8am to 12am
- Saturday: 8am to 11pm
- Sunday: 9am to 10pm
- Excellent benefit package after 3 months of full time employment or 12 months of part-time employment (complimentary dental & medical coverage, health spending account, RRSP contribution program, subsidized meals, and more!)
- An exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.75 to $16.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- French (Required)
- English (Required)