Training Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Intact Mississauga
Intact Mississauga urgently required following position for Training Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Intact Mississauga Jobs Details:
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
Are you a passionate claims professional looking for a new opportunity? Do you enjoy teaching and mentoring others? The CSC and the Claims training team are looking for an enthusiastic, customer driven claims professional to support the claims department by providing training and development to our new and existing claims staff.
This role provides an opportunity to make a significant impact on the learning and development of our claims operation. By sharing your claims knowledge and expertise, your commitment to learning and development, and your passion for providing superior customer service, you will act as a valuable resource to the claims management team.
The Claims Training Team is looking for an experienced learning and development professional to support the claims department by designing, developing, and delivering training to improve the effectiveness of claims employees in providing superior customer service within the practises, procedures and policies of the company.
- Collaborates with others within claims to identify training requirements, analyse how best to disseminate the information, and research any technical background information as needed.
- Applies knowledge of instructional design theory and adult education principles to the design of instruction
- Designs learning strategies that support the deployment of new systems
- Develops manuals, training material (including on-line resources) and courses to address identified training needs
- Conducts job analysis and needs assessments to identify learning objectives
- Delivers training to claims personnel in the different regional offices, incorporating multiple learning styles
- Develops evaluation strategies that measure the extent to which desired learning and performance outcomes are achieved
- University degree in instructional design; adult education or educational technology
- 3-5 years of experience in instructional design and creating curricula using blended learning methods
- Applied knowledge of SharePoint, Captivate, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use technical documentation as an input in the design process
- Proven ability to consult with subject matter experts, management and other stakeholders to identify learning needs, and support all COE’s
- Proven ability to develop a wide range of instructional materials such as facilitator guides, participant workbooks, job aids, and syllabi
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to travel as required
- Licensed to operate a motor vehicle with a good driving record
- Ongoing commitment to self-development
- Insurance experience is preferred
- Claims experience is an asset
As part of Intact’s selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
Intact Financial Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process
This posting closes on November 23, 2018 at 11:59pm EST.
Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation. Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire.