Office Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Hypertec Mississauga
Hypertec Mississauga urgently required following position for Office Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Hypertec Mississauga Jobs Details:
The Hypertec Group is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Since its inception nearly 30 years ago, Hypertec Group’s continuous dedication to innovation, research and development together with its long-term collaborative relationships with suppliers, have led it to become an internationally renowned global leader in IT with products and services employed by organizations small to large in sectors including finance, aerospace, engineering, transport, oil and gas, government, healthcare, education and defense. The Hypertec Group is headquartered in Montreal with offices in 9 other locations across North America and Europe. For more information, please visit www.hypertec.com.
We are currently looking for an Office Clerk for one of our customers (OTN) located in Mississauga for the day shift, Monday to Friday, 40 hours/week.
- To enter data on the computer and other documents from handwritten or dictated notes;
- To answer the requests for information sent by telephone, in person or by electronic means or to pass on these requests to a qualified person;
- To prepare the technicians’ schedules;
- To prepare and update reports from hardcopies or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases;
- To send and receive messages and documents through fax or email;
- To carry out various general office tasks in accordance with established methods;
- To carry out all other tasks requested by the supervisor.
- To have a High School Diploma (DES) or the equivalent;
- To have 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- To be bilingual both spoken and written (most of the work is done in English);
- Must be a hard working, resourceful, meticulous, conscientious and organized person;
- Must be a quick study;
- Must have knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Must have Customer Service Experience.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein