Part Time Physiotherapy Clinic Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Pivotal Physiotherapy Brewery District Edmonton
Pivotal Physiotherapy Brewery District Edmonton urgently required following position for Part Time Physiotherapy Clinic Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Physiotherapy Clinic Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Pivotal Physiotherapy Brewery District Edmonton Jobs Details:
At Pivotal we aim to be a leading force for the promotion of health and physiotherapy practice in the Edmonton area.
We strive to help our clients live a happier, healthier lifestyle. We aim to promote and encourage good overall health for our patients, helping them to achieve their goals.
Part Time - Physiotherapy Receptionist- 1 position available
Monday - Saturday’s- 20-25 hours per week
Successful applicants must have a flexible schedule and must have evening and weekend availability, this is a permanent position with the possibility of full time hours starting September.
6:30am – 8:30pm Monday to Friday
8am- 2pm Saturdays
Effective date: June 2019
Wages: $15-$17 per hour depending on experience
We are looking for a friendly, reliable person to fill an administration position. The successful applicant should be an excellent communicator, detail oriented, quick learning, have strong organizational, multitasking and time-management skills and welcome the challenge of working in a busy, fast paced clinic setting.
- Answering Phones
- Booking new patients and follow up appointments
- Processing payments
- General administrative duties- filing, assisting patients with paperwork and maintaining patient records
- Corresponding with Motor Vehicle adjusters, Workers Compensation Board Case Managers and other insurance company representatives.
- Knowledge of how to access all types of Physiotherapy funding
- Assisting patients to the treatment area
- Assist Physiotherapists to implement patient treatment plans including modalities and instruction of therapeutic exercise.
- Communication with Physiotherapists
- Responsible for clinic cleaning duties as directed.
Experience in a medical office necessary.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Medical Administration: 1 year (Preferred)