Senior Technical Analyst Authentication Jobs Vacancy in Rbc Toronto
Rbc Toronto urgently required following position for Senior Technical Analyst Authentication. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Technical Analyst Authentication Jobs Vacancy in Rbc Toronto Jobs Details:
What is the opportunity?
As a member of a dynamic team of technical specialists, you will work together to deliver Authentication Services to the different RBC lines of business across the globe. Authentication Services focuses on enterprise Single Sign-On, multi-factor authentication and client digital services authentication. This involves managing the solutions, vendors, and infrastructure which deliver the service, as well as providing tier-3 support for the services. This will provide exposer to a wide variety of authentication solutions and expand your knowledge and experience in Information Security Services.
What will you do?
- Partner with technology teams to onboard our services within their solutions and projects
- Interface with RBC infrastructure teams to maintain and support the different infrastructure and services
- Provide tier-3 support for the different authentication services
- Develop operational plans to improve service delivery and resiliency
- Work collectively within a dynamic team
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years of Security/Systems Analyst experience
- Strong understanding of authentication standards and protocols
- Experience troubleshooting system issues in complex environments (clustered, firewalls, load balancing, etc.)
- Understanding of Security Practices and Principles such as confidentiality, integrity, authentications and privacy
- Experience with; Ping Federate (SAML & OAuth), RSA Authentication Manager, Entrust Get Access, Entrust TruePass, or SPNEGO
- Knowledge of web services
- Experience programming API calls or automation scripting
- Experience blogging succinct self-help procedures for technology solutions
- Security related designations – CISSP
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 330 Front Street West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 05/31/2018
Req ID: 164612