Document Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Great West Life Regina
Great West Life Regina urgently required following position for Document Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Document Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Great West Life Regina Jobs Details:
Do you have a high attention to detail and love to edit and read documents? If so, this position might be the one for you!
Working with our Group Mid Market team as a Document Analyst you would be responsible for the creation and maintenance of standard and customized booklet & or Contract documents, ensuring their accuracy and legality, while meeting or exceeding departmental service and quality standards.
- Create, customize, and publish including insured and uninsured (Contact, HCSA MRP, Excess Loss) booklet documents, ASO plan documents, and services agreements
- Examine and analyze source material such as master application, correspondence, existing documents, previous carriers documents
- Clarify information, resolve outstanding issues, involve other areas in the decision making process such as Underwriting, Group Office, Group Products, Law, BPO
- Approve the final printed documents
- Arrange for final printing and delivery of booklets which may include requesting special booklet covers, artwork, special stock or sizes of printed booklets
- Living our values of Customer View: Integrity, Partnership and Communities
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Proven experience analyzing and interpreting written data
- Capability to solve problems and make decisions
- Proficient computer skills, specifically in MS Word. Knowledge of Excel would be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills used to communicate with Group Service Offices and business partners to clarify and obtain information as required.
- Well-developed organizational skills including the experience to prioritize multiple tasks and meet work deadlines
- Work independently as well as within a team, contributing to the team's success
- Knowledge of group insurance and contract-related terminology would be an asset
- Ability to excel within a Purpose/Vision driven environment
- French Bilingual would be an asset
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.