Senior Graphic Designer Bellevue Usa Jobs Vacancy in Inacre Conseil Bellevue
Inacre Conseil Bellevue urgently required following position for Senior Graphic Designer Bellevue Usa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Graphic Designer Bellevue Usa Jobs Vacancy in Inacre Conseil Bellevue Jobs Details:
Senior Graphic Designer - Bellevue, Washington USA
Do you have 7 to 10 years of experience working in a B2B Environment?
Do you have advanced Adobe Photoshop skills, especially photo manipulation and advanced layers techniques?
Are you proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, InDesign, and other graphic design software?
Our Client is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who will build a critical function and team within the high growth B2B team! This position will lead graphic design and art direction for Business Marketing brand. The successful candidate will own creative direction and execution across the board to drive for Business marketing programs such as web properties (banners, landing pages), media properties (display banners, social), sales enablement tools (infographics, pitch decks, nurture, emails, company-hosted events and more). The Senior Graphic Designer will serve as For Business’ art director when an outside agency is engaged to do graphic design for specific campaigns.
Rôle et responsabilités
- Graphic design: Bring your passion and skills to conceive, design and produce graphic elements that power marketing & campaign initiatives. Evangelize brand position and specifications across body of work that will include print production, electronic documents, web elements, logos, infographics, etc.
- Art direction: Determine need for and guide the work of outside graphic design resources.
- Brand leadership: Work closely with consumer brand, creative and legal teams to collectively forward the brands, build understanding and trust across internal departments, and create viable review processes to ensure ongoing brand alignment. Ideally, you will become the resident “brand guru” as it relates to stylistic choices, correct usage and bringing big new ideas to life.
- Team leadership: You will be the sole architect of this function For Business and therefore will work closely with everyone on the team (and beyond!). As demand grows, you will build out the team and manage the whole crew and the entire portfolio of work.
Exigences et expériences
- 7 to 10 years experience working in a B2B Environment
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop skills, especially photo manipulation and advanced layers techniques
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Able to handle competing priorities between multiple projects and internal customers
- Exceptional relationship skills that remain intact in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and work organization, and able to work effectively with little supervision
- Creative visual design skills and extreme attention to detail
- Skilled in both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Demonstrated ability to follow specific brand guidelines & brand voice Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Avantages et autres informations
Competitive Salary based on experience with Bonuses
Full-Time Permanent position
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
If you are interested, please send your application (Resume and Cover Letter) through our web site in the employment section or directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, you can visit our web site www.inacre.ca or contact us via phone at 416 550 5135 ext 231
We thank everyone who submits their application. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
We offer a reference bonus of a minimum of $200 if you present someone who is hired. Visit https://inacre.ca/en/about-us/referal-program/ or contact us for details.