Help Desk Technician Jobs Vacancy in Unisync Group Limited Guelph
Unisync Group Limited Guelph urgently required following position for Help Desk Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Help Desk Technician Jobs Vacancy in Unisync Group Limited Guelph Jobs Details:
The Part-Time Help Desk Technician will be responsible for handling first and second level support and service requests for all technology, including: workstations, printers, network equipment, software and vendor specific equipment.
This is an In-Office / Onsite job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining warehouse hardware and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Track, prioritize and document requests.
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core applications and operating systems
- Install and configure new computers and other IT equipment
- Repair and upgrade different types of computers (software and hardware)
- Troubleshoot printer, copiers, scanners and take necessary actions.
- Keep track of IT supplies and equipment e.g. cables and adapters
- Install cables in the organization when necessary
- Maintain accurate inventory record
- Research and learn about new software in the market that relates to the organization's functions
- Document systems
- Train staff in various software applications (i.e. Microsoft Office, Windows, newly installed printers, scanners, etc)
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot multifaceted problems in a systematic manner
- Must be a person who enjoys learning new things and solving problems.
- They must be able to communicate well and interact well with other employees.
- Ability to perform multiple, technical, tasks with need to regularly upgrade skills to meet dynamic job conditions.
- Flexibility to independently work with others in variety of circumstances
- Ability to set and follow priorities
- Being attentive to detail
- Conveying technical information to non-technical audiences
- Ability to identify and protect confidential information
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger; and talk and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision for reading and writing.
- IT Support: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Part-time
- Help Desk: 2 years (Preferred)