Lab Patient Technician Part Time Regular Markham Road Scarborough Jobs Vacancy in Lifelabs Scarborough
- Lab Patient Technician Part Time Regular Markham Road Scarborough
- Scarborough ON
- 18 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Lifelabs Scarborough urgently required following position for Lab Patient Technician Part Time Regular Markham Road Scarborough. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lab Patient Technician Part Time Regular Markham Road Scarborough Jobs Vacancy in Lifelabs Scarborough Jobs Details:
- Greet and request required information from patients, explain the specimen collection process, and ensure patients have followed necessary test protocol prior to specimen collection.
- Perform phlebotomies, connect/disconnect holter monitors, and perform ECG tracings.
- Perform special test collections, such as medical/legal drug screens, paternity tests, and clinical trials, and complete related documentation.
- Maintain client relationships, including responding to inquiries and following up on requests.
- Complete data entry of required patient demographics, requisition information, and other information related to processing test results.
- Prepare specimens for transportation and testing.
- Graduate of an approved Laboratory Assistant program or equivalent.
We are looking for passionate individuals who share in the importance of our values: Caring, Customer Driven, Agile and One Team and can live these values with us every day.
- Phlebotomy experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good computer skills with a minimum typing speed of 40 wpm.
- Ability to maintain the strictest standards of patient privacy and confidentiality.
Ready to make a difference? Apply today.