Social Media Manager Jobs Vacancy in Gold Gym British Columbia Port Coquitlam
Gold Gym British Columbia Port Coquitlam urgently required following position for Social Media Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Manager Jobs Vacancy in Gold Gym British Columbia Port Coquitlam Jobs Details:
We are looking for a passionate and talented individual to join our team and become our leading Social Media Manager!
Why work for us?
Gold’s Gym has been a leader in excellence for over 45 years with over 700 locations world-wide! At Golds we are committed to helping people find their inner strength and reach their goals. We offer the whole experience, with diverse group class schedules as well as the latest in cardio and strength training equipment. We pride ourselves not only on having the equipment necessary for people to reach their goals, but also the support from our entire staff. At Gold’s Gym, you become part of a tradition of commitment and excellence that has helped millions accomplish their goals and dreams.
- Coordinating the production and publishing of high quality campaign and branded content
- Responsible for all social media accounts such as; Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
- Participate at all in club events and promotions
- Ensure members and guests have a positive user experience
- Develop initiatives to grow our social media presence through internal and external campaigns
- Advertise for new promotions and releases
- Involved in promoting the releases of in club training such as; GGX, GGPT, and PT
- Help our team innovate in the content space and identify new areas of opportunity across the business that reflects upon Gold’s Gym brand values
- Minimum 5 year social media work related experience
- Experience in the fitness industry is an asset
- Top notch copywriting, proofreading and editing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a vehicle to travel to various clubs for events/promotions
- Must be fluent in English
- Vancouver, BC
- Port Coquitlam, BC
- Langley, BC
Job Type: Full-time