Integration Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vanderlande Industries Vancouver
Vanderlande Industries Vancouver urgently required following position for Integration Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Integration Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vanderlande Industries Vancouver Jobs Details:
Company Name: Vanderlande Industries Canada Inc.
Registered Business Mailing Address: 105 – 5980 Miller Road
Richmond, BC V7B 1K2, Canada
Contact Details for Office: Phone: 604 244 9998
Fax: 604 244 9995
Work Locations: 105 – 5980 Miller Road
Richmond, BC V7B 1K2 Canada AND
3211 Grant McConachie Way
Richmond, BC V7B 0A4 AND
106- 89 Skyway Avenue
Etobicoke, ON M9W 6R4, Canada AND
6301 Silver Dart Dr,
Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2, Canada
Position: Integration Manager
Salary Range: $115,000 - $130,000 CAD per annum
Status of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Language of Work: English
We are looking for an Integration Manager to join our engineering team in Vancouver, BC.
As Integration Manager you'll be responsible for translating the customer requirements into a carefully designed system with the lowest possible risks. You'll make sure that the system is handed-over according to specification by your colleagues and suppliers. During the design process you'll support the Project Manager and Project Leader in resolving technical and system-related issues. You'll lead the test phase and ensure a smooth, seamless transition to our customers' operational processes.
This position will be based in our Vancouver, BC office and report to the Engineering Manager.
- Defines integration strategy during sales phase
- Develops integration plan and reports progress
- Develops test strategy and integrated test plans, executes tests and reports progress
- Acts as a consultant during quotation phase for the use of standard solutions and the impact of specials
- Safeguards requirements coverage and consistency from system to component level, both VI internally and towards subcontractors
- Realizes SSS, SSDD and IRS (externally and internally), aiming at maximizing the reuse of standard solutions
- Discusses issues and takes decisions in accordance with customers
- Manages deliveries of components suppliers by monitoring technical quality and progress, and by accepting project deliverables from suppliers through verification and validation
Project and process management:
- Leads an engineering team of specialist, including system architects from a functional/technical perspective
- Plans, monitors and reports progress, costs and risks for major development (architecture, integration and testing)
- Organize an integration organization for a project (including recruitment)
- Acts like a process manager to safeguard processes like REQM, ChM, CM, T&V, process reporting etc.
Manage test and acceptance:
- Integrates components into (sub)systems and into the existing baggage handling system of the customer
- Discusses issues with customers and takes decisions
- Executes tests and reports progress
- Organizes customer acceptance
- 5+ years of work experience in the baggage handling or warehousing automation industry
- 3+ years of project management experience in the material automation industry
- Experience in integration of complex systems to existing systems
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 50%
- Familiar with customer processes in the Baggage Handling Industries
- Experienced system integrator who is familiar with system assurance system (requirement management, testing and validation, change management and configuration management)
- Ability to build partnerships with customers as well as with internal and external suppliers
- Can find the right balance between quality, lead time, and cost
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive and pragmatic
- Ability to motivate people at all levels
- Ability to lead and coach a small team
In addition to your salary, the company is pleased to offer:
- 15 - 20 vacation days.
- Bonus incentive program.
- Eligible for annual merit increases.
- Dental and extended health plan.
- RRSP program including a company match.
- Relocation assistance.