Tool Crib Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Fort Mckay Group Companies Fort McMurray
Fort Mckay Group Companies Fort McMurray urgently required following position for Tool Crib Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tool Crib Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Fort Mckay Group Companies Fort McMurray Jobs Details:
Competiton #: HR18-0184
At Fort McKay Group of Companies LP we are committed to ensuring “no harm” to our most valuable asset – people. We hope to achieve this by: promoting personal safety amongst the workforce; striving for excellence in Safety Performance by making continuous improvement an essential component of our Health, Safety & Environment management systems; we believe the safety is everyone’s responsibility and can only be achieved through the active participation of everyone within the organization. We are devoted to making “Safety… Our Way of Life”.
Fort McKay Group of Companies LP is currently recruiting for experienced Tool Crib Attendants for Fort McKay Logistics LP.The successful candidate will be responsible for distributing and tracking tools and equipment through the issue and return system.The incumbent is to conduct all activities in a manner that supports the mission, vision and values of the Fort McKay Group of Companies LP. These are permanent fulltime positions located north of Fort McMurray, AB.
Fort McKay Group of Companies LP is an equity employer and qualified applicants of Aboriginal ancestry may be given first consideration in any hiring decision. If you wish to receive consideration under the equity principles in our Hiring and Recruitment Policy you must declare your Aboriginal status in your application.
Duties, Responsibilities and Skills required:
- Maintain a clean and orderly Tool Crib area
- Process tool request orders in a timely manner
- Maintaining inventory and basic filing systems
- Scheduling small tool maintenance and repairs when needed
- Give proper care to the operation and maintenance of vehicles and equipment
- Be alert to risks and threats in order to prevent losses before they occur
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Must be flexible and work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Shift work may be required
Minimum Qualifying Requirements:
- Grade twelve (12) Diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Minimum one (1) year of experience is required
- Retention of a valid Class five (5) drivers license
- Clean five (5) year drivers abstract is required
- CSTS and OSSA or BSO is required
- TDG ticket is an asset
- Basic Computer Skills are required
- Ability to speak, write and read English is required
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
There are occasions when the individual may come into contact with dust due to the site’s conditions. You may also be exposed to loud noises, hot, cold, wet, and dry weather conditions. Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) is required at all times.