Data Entry Clerk Wanted Jobs Vacancy in Oneview Toronto
Oneview Toronto urgently required following position for Data Entry Clerk Wanted. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Entry Clerk Wanted Jobs Vacancy in Oneview Toronto Jobs Details:
Are you a passionate, dedicated and authentic individual? If you are, then building your career with OneView is where you need to be!
We are seeking a Data Entry Clerk in our Toronto, Ontario Head Office to become an important member of our Administrative team. We are looking for the kind of person that strives to ensure clients get the care they need; someone who takes pride in the thoroughness of their work and the strong relationships they develop with their clients and co-workers.
Essential Key Responsibilities:
- General clerical reception and word processing duties
- Create & update spreadsheets documents templates; maintain team
- Contribute to effective communication within the department and the organization
- Organize coordinate analyze and validate reports on an on-going basis
- Research and document related information on an ad hoc basis
- Some data entry and administrative work required
Candidate Selection Criteria:
- roven administrative experience preferably as a Data Entry Clerk
- Ability to work in a fast paced high volume environment that is deadline driven
- Competency in MS Office databases and accounting software
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail