Marketing And Events Coordinator Full Time Blush Lane Organic Market Jobs Vacancy in Spud Calgary
- Marketing And Events Coordinator Full Time Blush Lane Organic Market
- Calgary AB
- 20 Nov, 2018 30+ days ago
Spud Calgary urgently required following position for Marketing And Events Coordinator Full Time Blush Lane Organic Market. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing And Events Coordinator Full Time Blush Lane Organic Market Jobs Vacancy in Spud Calgary Jobs Details:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for setting the campaign calendar for Calgary instore and offsite events, partnerships and local social strategies.
- Creating, maintaining and executing the Calgary event calendar, giving all teams at Blush Lane and SPUD.ca visibility into all events (in store and offsite).
- Measuring and reporting against all events for Blush Lane and SPUD to determine success and ways to build the programs out further.
- Providing Blush Lane Store Managers support as their liaison to marketing materials as needed for instore events.
- Generating relationships, building community, and generating key partnerships to increase awareness and increase customer acquisition.
- Providing and being held accountable for key performance metrics for SPUD.ca and Blush Lane in Alberta.
- Additional duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in events is required.
- Experience in marketing/communication/partnerships.
- Degree or diploma in Marketing and Communications or a similar combination of education/experienced.
- A valid Driver's License, and clean driving abstract for the last 5 years. You would also need to be comfortable driving our large SPUD vehicles to events!
- Enthusiasm for organic groceries/produce, sustainability, and our local food movement!
- A passion for creating amazing customer experiences both online and offline.
- Strong organizational skills, and proven ability to execute against calendars and timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An annual salary, paid bi-weekly, based on experience
- A discount on all SPUD and Blush purchases (10-25% based on category)
- Extended Health Care Benefits (effective the 1st of the month after 90 days) including: massage therapy, acupuncture, naturopath, physiotherapy, psychologist, chiropractor, 80% dental and prescriptions covered, life insurance, travel insurance, discounted eye exam- and more