Commercial Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Rbc Yorkton
Rbc Yorkton urgently required following position for Commercial Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commercial Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Rbc Yorkton Jobs Details:
What is the opportunity?
Your natural flair for providing advice and resolving intricate business challenges is what sets you apart from the crowd. This role is all about professional relationship management and delivering top-tier financial advice in an end-to-end industry, whose specialized approach aligns sales, products, risk policy, and market strategies to deliver solutions specific for individual needs. This is a senior role in which your highly-developed experience with financial analysis, credit, and client acquisition relationship takes centre stage. Your finely honed solution-development skills, combined with your innate business acumen, portfolio management expertise, and knack for client service, sets the stage for success.
What will you do?
- Apply your past business development experience for prospecting, and lead generation, to new and existing clients
- Demonstrate portfolio management and risk mitigation through the review of financial statements identifying trends, monitoring risk, and assessing for credit restructuring
- Provide an exceptional client experience by delivering superior business and financial advice
- Leverage the expertise of RBC by identifying referral opportunities, making introductions together with appropriate referrals to RBC partners
- Collaborate and coordinate with the various teams to develop and execute a client contact strategy
- Champion digital enablement by becoming an advocate of the RBC mobile application and wallet, promoting regular usage through educating and guiding clients on how to use it
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in commercial lending preferred, as well as previous banking experience in a relationship management role
- Proven track record in business development and exceptional client relationship management
- Credit skills including assessment of risk and financial analysis, credit structuring/solutions and presenting the deal
- Specialized industry expertise in a past role (e.g., real estate, healthcare, agriculture)
- Experience working with local farmers in this market/community considered an asset
- Experience with emerging communications and technology (i.e., web based meetings, social media, Digital Banking and Mobile Applications)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Deep products and services knowledge dependent on industry specialization
- New client acquisition skills (i.e., pitching the value proposition, lead generation, initial customer contact and cold calling, asking for referrals)
- University degree, ideally in commerce, business administration, or related experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- World-class sales and senior leadership training with countless development opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- A focus on work-life balance
- A unique opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/24/2018
Req ID: 173414