Home Based Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Tkxs Guelph
Tkxs Guelph urgently required following position for Home Based Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Home Based Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Tkxs Guelph Jobs Details:
TKXS is a data-driven marketing and sales support company that creates demand for our clients’ businesses. We execute lead generation activities and implement customer relationship programs to maximize profits for our clients. We are headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina with offices in Canada. TKXS serves its Healthcare client’s by calling on designated customers through the Rep on Call (RoC) sales model.
We seek experienced healthcare sales representatives who are interested in applying their proven sales skills as part of our growing team. Working remotely primarily over the phone, you will serve as an adviser and share information about our client’s pharmaceutical products and related marketing programs with physicians and their staff. Positions for this role are home-based.
- Act as our client’s advocate and representative, delivering accurate information, excellent service and addressing concerns as appropriate
- Promote healthcare products to physicians and healthcare professionals by phone, email or online to influence prescribing behavior
- Build and support relationships with influential healthcare professionals
- Participate in ongoing training and education in customer service; Some travel for training and client meetings may be required
- Proven sales record in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or other healthcare related space (minimum 2 years)
- Previous experience with Inside Sales or willing to learn and transition to a virtual selling approach
- Familiar with the healthcare industry environment including applicable laws and regulations, trends, manufacturers, and payer systems
- Familiar with the HCP office environment and understands the importance of a total office call; Confident interacting with all levels of decision makers within the HCP office environment
- Strong, dynamic interpersonal and telephone skills
- Comfortable working with a call guide and client messaging over the phone
- Ability to communicate complex information in a succinct manner
- Self-starter -- motivated, disciplined, organized and detail oriented
- Able to drive sales through networking and relationship building
- Able to speak comfortably and knowledgeable about client’s product line
- Considerable experience using current technology and computer applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with database management or working within customer relationship management applications
- Home office conducive to working remotely and over the telephone
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks within a set time-frame
- Ability to work independently and function as a team player
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Outside Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Pharmaceutical Sales: 2 years (Required)