Account Coordinator Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Burstyn Inc Toronto
Burstyn Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Account Coordinator Month Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Coordinator Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Burstyn Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
About Burstyn Inc.
Burstyn Inc. is a full-service public relations, event management and brand building agency, for corporate clients and companies in the media, arts, fashion, lifestyle and hospitality sectors.
The Account Coordinator position is responsible for providing entry-level support for multiple accounts. Work includes client relations, developing media lists, monitoring trends, reviewing publications, media relations support and support on special events including administration and logistics. The position assists in building, implementing, managing and reporting on effective communications programs for clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors, tracks and reports editorial and social media coverage for multiple clients.
- Finds and flags stories while monitoring media and suggesting opportunities to client teams.
- Identifies and executes pitching opportunities.
- Develops accurate lists of the most appropriate journalists and bloggers for outreach.
- Maintains and updates existing media lists.
- Writes and proofreads media materials and pitches.
- Coordinates and executes media mailings.
- Reviews publications and identifies trends.
- Assists with venue negotiations and bookings, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, make travel arrangements, and ensure appropriate décor (florals, linens, color schemes, etc.).
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Assist with managing on-site production and clean up for events as necessary.
- Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports for each event project.
- Keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting.
- Assists multiple client teams in media relations and execution of communications programs.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Successfully multitasks within collaborative team structure and open work environment.
- Displays excellent communication skills including writing, research and persuasion skills.
- Communicates regularly and promptly so everyone is up to date and in the loop.
- Displays the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Respectfully takes direction from supervisors and managers.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
As an Account Coordinator, you are adept at creative thinking and idea generation, honing your craft every day. Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in Journalism, Communications or Event Management; or one to two years related experience, and a minimum of 4 months of internship experience. Agency background and experience with social media and digital communications are preferred.
The contract will begin October 8, 2018- April 5, 2019.
Job Type: Contract