Seasonal Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Swarovski Canada Limited Edmonton
Swarovski Canada Limited Edmonton urgently required following position for Seasonal Sales Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Seasonal Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Swarovski Canada Limited Edmonton Jobs Details:
As the world leader in cut crystal, at Swarovski, we strive to bring beauty, innovation and luxury to the lives of our consumers. Our crafted unique collectables, home accessories and fashion jewellery have grown to become essential ingredients of international design. Swarovski’s own brand is sold in over 1,000 corporately owned retail boutique locations in over 42 different countries. The Swarovski Crystal Society has close to 350,000 members across the world, keen collectors of the celebrated crystal figurines. We are a family-owned and lead company with a global reach, with over 23,000 employees in over 120 countries. Our focus is on creating a memorable SPARKLINGshopping experience through excellence in customer service.
2 Part-time SEASONAL Sales Consultants at our Southgate Shopping Centre location!
YOU will be responsible for
- Ensuring you provide an atmosphere to give the customer a memorable “Swarovski Experience”
- Processing efficient customer transactions (sales, refunds, credits, etc) following Retail Policies & Procedures;
- Answering and directing incoming phone call;
- Assisting in verifying and receiving all inbound inventory, including unpacking, stocking and tracking inventory;
- Assisting in set up and operation of special events to promote Swarovski products.
- A passion for selling beautiful quality products, while creating a memorable shopping experience
- Strive to deliver service excellencewith a customer-focused approach
- The ability to quickly acquire knowledge of products and company operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills
At Swarovski our people are essential for the success of our Company. We are a high performance team of RESPONSIBLE, IMAGINATIVE, VIGOROUS and PASSIONATEindividuals. Come and dazzle us with your fantastic people skills and flair for selling. With our irresistible range of gifts, the Holiday Season is going be busier than ever. So we are seeking eager, passionate people to join us during our holiday season (from November to January).
Some people shine, other people Sparkle!We add sparkle to people's everyday lives! Join our team!
We invite you to visit our Retail Career Center at: www.swarovskigroup.com/careers to apply for this opportunity.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary