Indigenous Candidates Warehouse Sorter Jobs Vacancy in Purolator Montréal
Purolator Montréal urgently required following position for Indigenous Candidates Warehouse Sorter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Indigenous Candidates Warehouse Sorter Jobs Vacancy in Purolator Montréal Jobs Details:
Since its establishment in 1960, Purolator has become Canada’s leading integrated freight, package and logistics solutions provider.
Purolator is committed to offering our employees rewarding work with opportunities for career development. We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Benefits Package and Pension Plan, an Employee Family Assistance Program, Employee Shared Ownership Program and Employee Discounts.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a national organization that plays a meaningful role in the lives of all Canadians. Apply today!
- Unloading and sorting freight
- Preload up to 5 trucks while pulling assigned freight off conveyor belt
- Build positive relationships with team (couriers, lead hands and sorters)
- Working with conveyor and roller belts, inside trailers, cargo containers and package vehicles
- Accurately scan, count the number of stops on a truck and write all premium products while loading
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Regular and reliable attendance