Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Cancorp Branding Inc Calgary
Cancorp Branding Inc Calgary urgently required following position for Receptionist Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Cancorp Branding Inc Calgary Jobs Details:
CanCorp Branding is a customer service oriented company that offers custom apparel by providing garments, as well as embroidery, screen-printing, and heat transfer.
This position is for a responsible receptionist/administrative assistant and will be required to perform a variety of administrative duties.
- Positively and professionally greet all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients
- Take and record telephone, e-mail, or written messages for staff members
- Type out and complete forms, letters and memos as necessary
- Organize and maintain confidential files and other records as required
- Receive and distribute all forms and inquiries to the appropriate individuals or divisions
- Organize and maintain office records and files
- Provide information to clients about the company’s products and services
- Schedule appointments and interviews
- Maintain the reception and showroom areas in a tidy and presentable manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service oriented
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Professional phone etiquette and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team within a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and able to problem solve
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to learn in-house software.
- Basic mathematic skills
- Previous administrative office experience is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour