Scheduling Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Wrha Community Health Services Winnipeg
Wrha Community Health Services Winnipeg urgently required following position for Scheduling Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Scheduling Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Wrha Community Health Services Winnipeg Jobs Details:
Requisition ID: 12838
Position Number: 20025661
Posting End Date: Sep 27, 2018
Site: WRHA Community Health Services
Department / Unit: Home Care River East
Job Stream: Clinical Support
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Anticipated Shift: Days
Daily Hours Worked: 7.25
Annual Base Hours: 1885
Salary: $22.066, $22.632, $23.265, $23.876, $24.522, $25.303
Grow your career in the Winnipeg Health Region! Our team provides a spectrum of health care services through an integrated network of sites, services and organizations. We’re united by a shared commitment to excellent and equitable health care.
Under the direction of a Team Manager within the Home Care Program, the Scheduling Clerk, in collaboration with the Resource Coordinator, assists in the maintenance of Direct Service Staff* schedules by entering data in to the Home Care scheduling system, assigning, scheduling and communicating with Direct Service Staff, clients and other Home Care Staff.
- Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Rehabilitation Assistant, Integrated Support Worker, Home Care Attendant, and Home Support Worker.
- 2 to 3 years related administrative experience.
- Minimum 6 months scheduling experience.
- Data entry experience required.
- Experience in Email and computerized calendars (GroupWise) required.
- Experience in healthcare would be an asset.
- Experience with mail distribution, photocopying and faxing.
- Experience maintaining filing system.
- Completion of a high school or equivalent program of studies.
- Formal training in applied office skills required.
- Medical Terminology preferred.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Procura would be preferred.
- Keyboarding speed of 45 wpm required.
- Ability to maintain and compile statistics.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively contribute to a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks.
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, an Adult Abuse Registry Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more positions across the WRHA legal entity that combine to equal more than 1.0 EFT. The WRHA legal entity includes Churchill Health Centre, Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Health Sciences Centre, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, Pan Am Clinic, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA corporate programs, and WRHA community health services.
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment.
Any application received after the closing time will not be included in the competition.