Internet Installer Jobs Vacancy in Speed Dial Communications Fort St. John
Speed Dial Communications Fort St. John urgently required following position for Internet Installer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Internet Installer Jobs Vacancy in Speed Dial Communications Fort St. John Jobs Details:
*Digital Home Technician- Fort St John
We are looking for a number of customer focused individuals to join our Customer Solutions Delivery (CSD) team in Fort St John. We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic people, who are excited about technology, have a commitment to unparalleled and personalized customer service excellence and want to start their career!
The CSD team is responsible for provisioning and support of enhanced products related to the Future Friendly Home (e.g. home networking, phone, high speed internet, Optik TV, etc.). As a Telecommunications Technician, your priority will be providing exceptional service and effective education to our customers face to face on both new and existing products. These positions require you to work various shifts, which are primarily days, but could also include evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays depending on business requirements.
Are you someone who?
- Is inquisitive, excited about technology, enthusiastic about being part of a team and enjoys a good challenge?
- Lives to share your knowledge and enable people to do it themselves?
- Is passionate about working towards a common goal with an exceptional team of collaborators?
- Thrives in an ever changing technological world and regularly finds yourself fixing your friends and families home technical needs?
Successful candidates must be excited about daily customer interactions and genuinely motivated to deliver exceptional customer service while on location, which includes highlighting sales opportunities for our customers designed to help them get the best out of their TELUS experience. Successful sales are rewarded through an internal incentive program.
Finally, a career you'll love. Qualifications
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Inter-personal skills – ability to provide exceptional customer experiences and overcome concerns and objections as required
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment regardless of department
- Ability to carry a 28' extension ladder and work at heights.
- Self-directed and analytical - work well with minimal or no direct supervision spanning time management, decision making and problem solving abilities
- Able to maintain a high level of performance under the pressure of time constraints within a fast-paced changing environment
- Must be able to effectively communicate and educate customers with various comprehension levels of technology and its operation
- Able to effectively handle both favourable and unfavourable customer interactions
- Able to identify and up-sell additional products and services when appropriate
- Normal colour vision to work with colour-coded wiring
- Able to manage a physically demanding workload, which includes standing, lifting, climbing, bending, crawling in confined spaces and working in a variety of indoor/outdoor environments
- Able to work various shifts (days, evenings, weekends, statutory holidays) to meet business needs and customer availability including out of town assignments
- Fluent in English with a clear and honest communication style; additional languages considered an asset
- Demonstrated professional oral and written communications skills
- Mechanical ability to do fine precise work with your hands and operate power tools and test equipment
- Technical proficiency - must have advanced knowledge of common consumer electronic devices - computers/mobile devices/home theatre
- Must follow safe work practices and abide by all safety rules and regulations
- Personal computer navigational skills
- Commitment to continuous learning with demonstrated abilities to learn formally and informally, applying learned skills to related situations and participating in training as required
- Must meet applicable testing requirements
Education, Certifications & Experience:
- Previous experience and/or education in telecommunications considered an asset
- Clean and valid Class 5 Driver's License or other provincial equivalent (Driver’s license and a driver’s abstract will be required)
- Clean criminal record check
Job Type: Full-time
- Fort St. John, BC (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)