Customer Service Representative Data Entry Jobs Vacancy in Dlc Lumisheet Markham
Dlc Lumisheet Markham urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative Data Entry. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Data Entry Jobs Vacancy in Dlc Lumisheet Markham Jobs Details:
Customer Service Representative / Data Entry
DLC Lumisheet – Markham, ON
Salary: Competitive - based on Candidate’s experience and qualifications
DLC is the leading supplier of design friendly and energy efficient LED products. As LED lighting innovators, we strive to create products that work with the changing face of retail, signage and architectural lighting.
We are now seeking top candidates for our fast-growing customer service team. You will become a key player in our drive to deliver FIRST CLASS service to DLC’s clients.
Department: Customer Service, Operations
Reporting to Customer Service Manager, the primary function of the CSR is to review, facilitate and manage quotes and order requests, and communicate directly with customers concerning all related custom requirements. The CSR owns the order process from receipt to shipment.
- Manage customer experience from order to receipt of goods.
- Assist sales representatives to prepare quotations and communicate directly with customers concerning project requirements/details.
- Enter customer purchase/sales order into Company system and ensure all data is accurate.
- Create specifications for manufacturing plant according to company standards.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and information on the status of all orders within the assigned scope of work orders.
- Provide sales/administrative support for sales agents, account managers and sales representatives, as requested.
- Handle ad hoc inquiries, requests for pricing, process orders, as required.
- Work with sales team to review and process all project information including architectural drawings, blue prints, Auto CAD drawings, and custom specifications.
- Initiate customer contact to verify details, resolve issues and respond to customers with specific inquiries regarding their projects.
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively respond to exceed expectations.
- Excellent communication skills in person and by phone and email.
- Professional presentation and writing style.
- A minimum of three years of previous customer service experience is an asset.
- Completed high school diploma is required. Additional training and certification in office systems is preferred. Completed post-secondary education is an asset.
- Previous experience working in the electrical lighting industry is strongly preferred.
- Customer centric relationship management skills.
- Excellent administrative, clerical, data entry and record-keeping skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and tactfully handle stressful situations.
- High level of initiative. Ability to work independently, be self-directed and self-motivated.
- Strong work ethic, integrity and positive attitude.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent