Brand Ambassador Toronto Eaton Centre Jobs Vacancy in Rudsak Toronto
Rudsak Toronto urgently required following position for Brand Ambassador Toronto Eaton Centre. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Ambassador Toronto Eaton Centre Jobs Vacancy in Rudsak Toronto Jobs Details:
Established in 1994, RUDSAK is a privately-owned Canadian luxury fashion company that houses a passionate and creative team. Renowned for its premium quality outerwear and leathers, RUDSAK offers unique collections that allow our customers to freely express their uniqueness. We are looking for new talent. Join our team!
(Note: The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text)
In our retail locations, the Brand Ambassador is accountable for creating a positive customer experience that highlights the cultures that embodies Rudsak. The Brand Ambassador will be responsible for receiving our clients into the store, determining their needs and styling a unique look for them in order to ensure retail excellence.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service aligning with the Rudsak expectations of quality and culture
- Determine the customer’s needs and help them discover the right product for them and educate the customer on specific leathers and benefits of our Rudsak product
- Exceed personal sales and productivity standards
- Build a client listing in order to maintain brand loyalty
- Communicate with customers regarding in-store events, new arrivals and promotions
- Support store leadership on implementation and adhering to loss prevention, visual and merchandising standards
- Perform other duties as assigned including store cleanliness
- 1-year or more of retail experience preferably with a luxury brand
- Proven track record of successful sales experience in exceeding personal targets.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced and team oriented environment with high level of multi-tasking
- Excellent attention to detail, takes initiative, and promotes a positive working environment
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and know when to seek guidance
- Multilingual – the ability to speak additional languages will be considered an asset: French, Mandarin, Korean, Spanish or any others
- Flexibility to work retail schedule which include evenings, weekends and holidays.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted
WE ARE RUDSAK. JOIN US.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)