Pey Internship Analyst Risk Advisory Toronto May Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Toronto
Deloitte Toronto urgently required following position for Pey Internship Analyst Risk Advisory Toronto May. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pey Internship Analyst Risk Advisory Toronto May Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Toronto Jobs Details:
Job Type: Co-op/Intern
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto
Strategic, Regulatory & Financial Risk – This group is a specialized consulting group that provides advisory services to senior management and boards. Our services are designed to help create and protect value as well as enhance effective management of strategic, regulatory and financial compliance risks on a sustained basis. Primary service areas are:
- Strategic & Reputation Risk – address marketplace expectations related to board oversight responsibilities; identify trends and disruptors that could impact competitive advantage, market position, and long-term performance; enhance and protect brand and reputation value by sensing threats, seizing opportunities, shaping perceptions and measuring outcomes; and prepare for, respond to, and recover from crisis events, including crisis monitoring, execution of crisis plans, and crisis communications.
- Regulatory Risk – develop strategies to anticipate, and adapt to, regulatory change; design, implement and operate compliance programs to preserve organizational value and create competitive advantage; and respond to actual or prospective regulatory censures through implementation of efficient and effective regulatory change processes
- Financial Risk – assess, design and implement governance, processes, models, data and technology, and reporting related to market, credit risk management including transaction valuation and public offerings, capital, liquidity and treasury risk management; and transform and conform accounting, finance and reporting processes and controls to improve integrity, transparency and efficiency
We are looking for highly motivated students with the following attributes:
- Strong academic performance and extracurricular activities
Knowledge of and interest in one or more of the following:
- Data Analysis (including predicative analytics, quantitative and statistical analysis)
- Risk Management
- Regulatory / Compliance Management
- Financial markets, economics and business operations
- Canadian and global regulatory bodies
- Currently enrolled in the University of Toronto PEY program
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of the current economic climate
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to business professionals and vice versa
- Ability to work independently as part of solution teams
- Proven creativity, the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Proven analytical skills with ability to tackle problems systematically to determine causes and produce effective solutions
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, that allow you to adapt to a variety of clients and industries
- Leadership and initiative, in and out of the work environment
- Flexibility, humility, integrity and professionalism
- A desire to be a contributing member of the community
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Applicants must be legally able to work in Canada
Only complete applications will be considered. Please ensure to include the following:
- Submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in one pdf file
- Ensure that institution information in your Deloitte profile is accurate and up-to-date
- All applications must be submitted no later than 11:59pm EST on the deadline date
Application Deadline: October 15, 2018
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further. To find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be – so they can make an impact that matters.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s workplace of the future is a unique workspace that strengthens connections and inspires innovative ways of working providing our people with the tools to make an impact that matters.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.