Retail Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Rbc Toronto
Rbc Toronto urgently required following position for Retail Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Rbc Toronto Jobs Details:
What is the opportunity?
RBC is currently recruiting for a Retail Account Manager to join our Automotive Finance team. You will contribute to meeting personal/team objectives by retaining and growing profitable dealer relationships and also manage clients through effective relationship management practices, delivery of sound advice designed to satisfy the clients' business needs, and build long-term mutually profitable relationships. You will also develop relationships with service partners and local market to optimize business opportunities and referrals.
What will you do?
- Manage territory, and recommends detailed sales and market strategies, including product and pricing specific initiatives to meet, or exceed sales targets and increase RBC market share
- Proactively provide advice/information to dealers, enabling them to use RBC products to maximize dealer profitability
- Seek out new dealerships by developing relationships with existing dealers and center of influence within and outside the Bank
- Stay abreast of the Indirect Lending Industry, through competitor contacts, conferences, and publications, sharing the information with peers and partners
- Manage discretionary business development budget, maximizing returns
- Effective Relationship Management through documented sales calls/visits, regular interactions with internal and external partners, regular documented branch presentations, regular recapping of competitor rates, timely completion of all requested reports
- Demonstrate commitment by taking ownership & accountability of client problems at first point of contact, applying the Problem Resolution Principles and ensuring appropriate referrals when warranted
- Participate in Dealer events as required
What do you need to succeed?
- 3-5 years relevant account management, business development or sales experience
- Familiarity with the Credit Adjudicating Process
- Experience identifying and acting on business opportunities
- Very strong MS Office software skills including MS word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Automotive, RV and Marine dealers
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- An opportunity to lead, collaborate, impact and influence
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high performing culture
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, eligibility for stock and flexible benefits
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 20 Bay Street
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Your Home Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 76-100
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/31/2018
Req ID: 175166