Claims Inquiry Agent Jobs Vacancy in Desjardins Aurora
Desjardins Aurora urgently required following position for Claims Inquiry Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Claims Inquiry Agent Jobs Vacancy in Desjardins Aurora Jobs Details:
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
The person in this position receives calls from clients, answers questions about transaction and convenience services, and handles first-level requests related to products and services offered by the centre.
General Information on the Position
- Receives calls from clients, performs research and simple analyses, and provides, on first contact, a solution adapted to client needs or addresses requests for information. Where necessary, directs clients to the appropriate specialized contact person.
- Uses computer systems to handle first-level transaction, convenience or advisory requests related to products and services offered by the centre.
- Answers calls and processes requests, while respecting pre-determined limits and according to established productivity and quality timeframes and standards, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Encourages members to use Desjardins automated services by informing them how to perform transactions and increases the Desjardins service offer and builds loyalty by contributing to sector objectives.
- Calls target clients with follow-up, information or recovery requests to resolve problems in their file.
- Carries out various regular administrative tasks in line with the centre's activities (document management, sending and receiving documents, production of statistical reports, simple writing, etc.).
- Identifies opportunities to improve quality of service and current operations.
- Attestation of Collegial Studies in a related field
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
Other working conditions
- Number of jobs available : 4
Job FamilyClient Contact Centre (G)
Work Location333 First Commerce Dr. Aurora
Trade UnionNon Syndiqué