Bookstore Support Jobs Vacancy in Saskatchewan Polytechnic Prince Albert
Saskatchewan Polytechnic Prince Albert urgently required following position for Bookstore Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bookstore Support Jobs Vacancy in Saskatchewan Polytechnic Prince Albert Jobs Details:
.5 FTE end-dated June 30, 2019
Job Duties/Qualifications, Skills and Abilities(QSA)
1. Fill book and supply orders received through internal requisitions or off-campus orders; complete packing slips and accounts receivable records; arrange for delivery as required.
2. Maintain good working relationship with Prince Albert Campus program staff, Saskatchewan Regional Community Colleges and students.
3. Maintain sales of items to customers during assigned hours of operation, including evening sales.
4. Balance and cash out tills at close of business day.
5. Prepare working area in general readiness for subsequent sales; maintain a high degree of cleanliness in the Bookstore.
6. Receive and check warehouse deliveries/returns against packing slips and/or invoices. Obtain working copy of purchase order; verify details to packing slip and/or invoice; forward packing slip/invoice and purchase order to storekeeper.
7. Prepare credit memos for regional college returns.
8. Stock shelves as required.
9. File documents and records supporting off-campus/SCN activities and sponsored student accounts.
10. Moderate to heavy lifting is required.
11. Perform regular stock checks and assist in updating information in the computerized point of sale system.
1. Completion of Grade 12 and a certificate or diploma in marketing, business administration or a related field or an equivalent combination of recent and relevant education, training and experience.
2. Basic knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures and operations.
3. Working knowledge of general accounting and financial management practices.
4. Intermediate level computer knowledge with some spreadsheet applications.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
7. Ability to perform multiple tasks with numerous interruptions while ensuring accuracy.
8. Demonstrates valuing diversity.
9. Ability to lift and handle heavy boxes on a regular basis.