Maintenance Planner Scheduler Jobs Vacancy in City Calgary Calgary
City Calgary Calgary urgently required following position for Maintenance Planner Scheduler. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maintenance Planner Scheduler Jobs Vacancy in City Calgary Calgary Jobs Details:
If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with others, share our values and have a desire to learn and grow, join The City of Calgary. City employees deliver the services, run the programs and operate the facilities which make a difference in our community. We support work-life balance and offer competitive wages, pensions, and benefits. Together we make Calgary a great place to make a living, a great place to make a life.
As a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and scheduling mechanical and electrical maintenance activities for Facility Management. Primary duties include:
- Conduct the initial work preparation including initial work screening, analyzing the work requirements, and conducting work research.
- Detail the job requirements, develop step-by-step work procedure, and determine internal and external labour resource requirements.
- Apply risk management and coordinate with internal customers to reach agreement on prioritization and scheduling of maintenance work to be completed and the available resources.
- Conduct emergency work planning, maintenance, and projects.
- Research and develop new technologies for planning and work completion.
- Develop and implement maintenance strategies for mechanical and electrical equipment, including building automation systems, sensors, and controls.
- Monitor performance and conduct inspections of all maintenance work to ensure all tasks are completed.
- Generate, distribute, and track all maintenance and service orders. Review and process all contractor invoices for planned maintenance and service work orders.
- Provide training and assistance to personnel performing preventative maintenance work.
- Develop and update database of labour estimates, equipment, contractors, and other resources required for repetitive corrective work, shutdown/turnaround maintenance, and legislated mandatory maintenance inspections.
- A completed 2 year certificate/diploma plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in facility maintenance; OR A Journeyman certificate (e.g. Millwright, Electrician) or equivalent recognized by Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training, plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in facility maintenance.
- A valid Class 5 Driver's Licence (or provincial equivalent) with no more than six demerits and no current suspensions or charges pending.
- Experience in project management, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), and RIVA Asset Management would be considered an asset.
- Certification in Building Automation Systems would also be an asset.
Business Unit: Facility Management
Position Type: Temporary (up to 18 months)
Location: 4420, 72 Avenue N.E.
Compensation: Pay Grade 9 $35.43 - 47.40 per hour (2017 Rates)
Days of Work: This position works a 5 day
work week with one day off in a 3 week cycle.
Hours of work: Standard 35 hour work week
Audience: Internal and External
Apply By: October 3, 2018
Job ID #: 301287
Planner Scheduler Halifax Jobs Vacancy in Thales Group Halifax. Thales Group Halifax opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Planner Scheduler Halifax position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 30 Nov, 2018. The Project Planner/Scheduler is responsible for the coordination, preparation, monitoring and maintenance of schedules at various levels.... ... Continue reading -->
Planner Scheduler Port Moody British Columbia Jobs Vacancy in Pyramid Corporation Port Moody. Pyramid Corporation Port Moody opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Planner Scheduler Port Moody British Columbia position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 07 Dec, 2018. Preparing schedule updates and general maintenance in Primavera or Microsoft Projects. Join our team!... ... Continue reading -->
Planner Scheduler Jobs Vacancy in Clearstream Energy Lloydminster. Clearstream Energy Lloydminster opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Planner Scheduler position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 04 Dec, 2018. Reporting to the Project Manager, the Planner/Scheduler will be responsible for the development and maintenance of comprehensive project schedules during the... ... Continue reading -->
Maintenance Planner Scheduler Portage Jobs Vacancy in Simplot Company . Simplot Company opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Maintenance Planner Scheduler Portage position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 01 Oct, 2018. The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler position assists in administering and directing the maintenance planning and scheduling functions in a safe, cost effective,... ... Continue reading -->
Maintenance Planner Scheduler Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Lethbridge. Pepsico Lethbridge opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Maintenance Planner Scheduler position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 15 Nov, 2018. If you're looking for a challenging position with one of the world's leading snack food companies, here's your chance to join our team as a Maintenance... ... Continue reading -->