Human Resources Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Snc Lavalin Fort McMurray
Snc Lavalin Fort McMurray urgently required following position for Human Resources Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Snc Lavalin Fort McMurray Jobs Details:
Since 1911, we have been part of society’s progress on five continents … and we’re not done! Our teams bring together some of the most skilled professionals anywhere. People like you, who have the desire to stretch their talents. By joining SNC-Lavalin, you’re seizing the chance to grow with a leader in engineering and construction offering challenges that never cease to inspire. Take this opportunity to go further.
Our team of Human Resources professionals partner with our business leaders to provide value-added HR support and services. We are currently seeking a Human Resources professional with a roll up their sleeves approach to Human Resources to partner with our Logistics team to:
- Understand the current and future business needs of the internal client and provide HR support and services aligned to those needs and to the company’s vision, mission and values;
- Ensure client-specific needs are taken into account in the design of corporate HR programs; and
- Implement corporate HR programs in the field.
This is a contractual 3 month position. It is a fly in fly out position and the successful candidate will be require to work a 14 / 14 rotation. They will work and stay at the Surmont Regional Residence during their rotation. Meals and accommodation is provided.
- Provides counseling and advice on employee/labour relations’ issues (acts as an advisor to both managers and employees);
- Provides counseling and advice for client managers on performance issues, up to and including employee terminations;
- Takes responsibility for new employee sign-on procedures and ensures all changes to employee data are documented in accordance with ISO and Best Practice requirements and submitted in a timely manner;
- Manages Human Resources planning for client groups, including: maintaining accurate and up to date employee inventories; staff movement; retention of key personnel;
- Manages employee data within the integrated HRIS system (WorkDay);
- Responsible for analysis of Employee Satisfaction Survey results for client units, communication to client leadership teams, planning and running employee focus groups, and joint development and implementation of client-specific action plans;
- Implements corporate programs in the field (e.g. Talent Management, Customer Service COE initiatives, corporate action plans in response to Employee Satisfaction Survey results, etc.); and manages and/or participates in special projects.
- Post-secondary education in a related field; CHRP or in progress.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ HR generalist experience with exposure to a unionized environment.
- Experience working in the oil sands and with aboriginal communities is an asset.
- Exceptional organization and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Change management skills/experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills (Outlook; MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Access and Visio an asset; JDE an asset).
- Position requires the selected candidate to work a 14/14 schedule on site.
Job TypeContractual (Fixed Term)
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.