Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Pwc Calgary
Pwc Calgary urgently required following position for Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Pwc Calgary Jobs Details:
Broaden your horizons with bright ideas
The Opportunity: Marketing Manager
The Marketing & Sales (M&S) group at PwC Canada is an integrated team of more than 180 professionals specializing in developing the brand of the Firm and creating opportunities for future revenue.
The M&S group provides a full range of strategic marketing services that align with the strategic and business priorities of PwC. The group manages a marketing budget which includes production of physical materials, hosting events at external locations, leveraging sponsorship investments with external groups, the purchase and design of advertising and the management of the provision of 3rd party specialist services.
- Partner with Line of Service, cross Industry, and City marketing leads to identify and prioritize relationships within each segment and ensure marketing plans are integrated with other marketing campaigns, leveraging where it makes sense.
- In collaboration with key stakeholders, work to fully understand the needs of the practice, help build out the business strategy and execute on the details. Identify tactics the firm needs to start and continue, while identifying those which detract from our brand or have minimal impact.
- Planning and driving thought leadership and event marketing programs from inception to distribution.
- Creating and executing all communications including the development of internal and external promotional materials, newsletters, print advertising and online communications as required to support campaigns.
- Understanding and continuously maintaining an in-depth knowledge of industry issues and strategy.
- Working in close collaboration with regional marketing teams to drive local adoption of national marketing campaigns, understanding and adapting to the nuances of each market.
- Collaborating with global teams to leverage priorities and campaigns appropriately.
- Ideally experience in B2B marketing and/or professional services
- 5 years+ marketing experience
- Experience designing, executing and measuring marketing campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation tools, social media and digital channels
- Strong experience in marketing in a competitive environment
- Significant experience at linking marketing to business development needs
- Experience measuring marketing effectiveness and cost efficiencies
- Experience navigating a highly complex matrix organization with a variety of stakeholder interests
Business Experience/Key Competencies:
- Experience developing marketing strategies and plans.
- Experience with supplier management (the ability to manage internal programs and external vendors with little supervision).
- Marketing and management experience in professional services firms, large corporations, or marketing consulting firms/agencies managing large-firm clients.
- Affinity for technology and the ability to learn and apply new skills easily
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – the candidate must be able to interact successfully with all levels of staff, leaders, partners, and clients with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The candidate must demonstrate a willingness to share knowledge, mentor and train members of our team.
- Excellent understanding of marketing as a competency and ability to develop others.
- Excellent ability to develop and communicate marketing strategy and plans
- Excellent problem solving skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral skills;
- Strong knowledge of event planning.
- Strong project and change management
- Excellent organization skills and time management, ability to prioritize with multiple and complex demands.
- Strong understanding of client needs and client service;
- Good knowledge of competitive environment.
Why Work for PwC
Our employees make an impact with their dedication to client service, creativity, and high performance. Whatever your passion is, the opportunities available to you at PwC will help you realize your career aspirations.
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
PwC: the Opportunity of a Lifetime