Administrative Assistant Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Gresham House Furniture Mississauga
Gresham House Furniture Mississauga urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Gresham House Furniture Mississauga Jobs Details:
If you would like to work in a fun environment with like minded people for a company that strives to create excellent quality furniture, Gresham House may be the place for you.
Gresham House Furniture is looking to hire an organized, detail oriented and friendly individual to fill the role of Admin Support/Reception. This position requires, attention to detail, ability to learn quickly, ability to prioritize time in a sufficient manner and excellent communication skills. This is an ideal position for an energetic individual who is passionate in their work ethics and is a team player.
The Administrative Support/Receptionist will focus mostly on the clerical aspect of the business with some attention to reception duties such as answering phone calls and ensuring the showroom is kept tidy. You will be looking to enhance your key responsibilities as you take on new tasks to build Gresham House, and your career. Responsibilities and requirements will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks such as filing, photocopying, ordering office supplies along with other tasks in support of the office and sales team
- Perform telephone and reception duties
- General office duties as required
- Relevant experience in an administrative, receptionist role
- Professional appearance and positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize time and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and have problem-solving abilities
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and be a team player while working with other departments
- Integrity and drive to succeed
- Passion for continuous learning and self development with the willingness to succeed within the company
- Meet deadlines, achieve high level of customer satisfaction and cross-train other departments to enhance skillset
- Monday to Friday; 9AM – 5PM
- Office closed December 25th until first business day after January 1st
$16./hr - $24./hr+ based on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $33,280.00 to $37,440.00 /year
- Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Support: 2 years (Preferred)