Medical Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Gbmpc Brampton
Gbmpc Brampton urgently required following position for Medical Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Gbmpc Brampton Jobs Details:
Looking for medical receptionist\office assistant to work with our Gastroenterologist.
Salary is negotiable based on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Reception/Patient Admin Services
- Welcome, check-in and check-out patients
- Document vital signs and weight.
- Assist new patients with completing medical questionnaire
- Assist patients with colonoscopy/endoscopy preparation instructions.
- Book new incoming referrals as well as follow up appointments.
- Answer phone calls, sends\receives faxes, respond to patient inquiries in a timely manner.
- Make reminder phone calls for next day appointments
- Prepare for next day: stocking exam rooms with necessary medical supplies.
- Create and maintain charts in Accuro, ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous medical office training
- Expertise in Accuro EMR will be a definite asset
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Fluent in English, Hindi/Punjabi
Please include a cover letter explaining why you are suited for this position, as well as your resume and desired hourly salary. Two professional references are also mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Punjabi/Hindi (Preferred)