Facility Support Person Jobs Vacancy in The Peterborough Clinic Peterborough
The Peterborough Clinic Peterborough urgently required following position for Facility Support Person. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facility Support Person Jobs Vacancy in The Peterborough Clinic Peterborough Jobs Details:
The Peterborough Clinic Facility Services department is responsible for ensuring the building is continuously maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner. This will include proactive maintenance on mechanical systems and assistance with building repairs and renovations as well as security, health & safety, cleaning and procuring supplies. We are looking for a trustworthy, team oriented individual who is willing to always put in that extra effort to make certain our building functions efficiently in all areas. The successful candidate will be the ultimate team player demonstrating excellent time management and problem solving skills with the ability to learn and adapt quickly. Flexibility with hours will be required at times to support the overall business priorities which may include working various times during the day, evening or weekend and occasionally trade shifts for vacation or leave coverage. Arriving daily with a friendly demeanor to assist wherever needed, it is critical that the candidate has the ability to multi task and make immediate decisions to respond to any and all emergency situations. Experience in building trades is an asset. If you are looking to be part of a positive, forward thinking team and you are not afraid to go that extra mile please submit your resume no later than September 28, 2018.
PART TIME permanent 20 hours per week
The successful candidate will obtain a criminal record check and provide references.
Cleaning and caring for the facilities will include but is not limited to the following:
- Back up and support cleaning crews as required
- Exterior and interior cleaning and monitoring
- Snow removal and salting walkways
- Security including assisting with emergencies
- Maintain parking equipment and assisting patients with pay machines
- Routine maintenance and repairs as required
- Assemble and/or move furniture
- Drywall, paint and clean as required
- Shredding, recycling and order supplies as required
- Update Manager on needs of the building and assist with long term proactive maintenance planning
- Any other activities assigned by the manager to ensure the building is clean, safe and operating efficiently as possible.
Walking, pushing, vacuuming, mopping, shoveling, bending and lifting are physical requirements to complete your job duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Honest, energetic & trustworthy
- Flexible, open minded and willing to work as a team
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Customer service skills
- General building maintenance and hands on repair skills
The Peterborough Clinic is an equal opportunity employee striving to build an inclusive and barrier-free environment in which all individuals have access to our services. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.81 /hour
- commercial cleaning: 1 year (Required)
- drywall and painting (not in your own home): 2 years (Required)
- snow removal/grass cutting(as part of your job duties): 1 year (Required)
- minor plumbing/electrical(not in your own home): 2 years (Required)
- Peterborough, ON (Required)