Bookkeeper Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Copower Westmount
Copower Westmount urgently required following position for Bookkeeper Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bookkeeper Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Copower Westmount Jobs Details:
1 Year Part-time position located in Montreal. :
Starting Mid-November 2018
Work with a purpose.:Company:
CoPower is a successful fintech company that lets Canadians participate in—and profit from—the transition to a low carbon economy. Our online investment platform lets individuals invest in green bonds and funds that support renewable energy and energy efficiency projects. In turn, we offer modern, simple loans to engineering companies and project developers, to let them build more green infrastructure across North America.
We’re part of a new wave of tech companies that are rethinking finance: if fintech, impact investing, or clean energy are trends that excite you, this is the best place to be. We’re strongly backed by brand-name investors like RBC, Fondaction CSN and Ferst Capital Partners. CoPower is Canada’s leading impact investing platform, and a proud certified B-Corporation.
Here’s what you’ll do:
We're currently seeking a part-time Bookkeeper & Administrative Assistant to support our Director of Finance and other departments over the course of the next year. To do this, you will:
- Maintain processes for collections, reporting and billing
- Process payables, receivables, and expense reports
- Manage payroll and benefits
- Perform Ad Hoc HR, Administrative & Operational duties
- Minimum 1 year bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Organized, process driven and comfortable with numbers
- Independent and quick learner that can complete projects to high standards
- Comfortable working in the fast-paced environment of a startup
- Passionate (like us!) about creating positive social and environmental change
- Fluently bilingual written and verbal (French/English)
- Experience with Xero or other cloud-based accounting systems
- Experience in supporting HR, Administration & Operational related tasks
- Flexible part-time hours (20hrs/week)
- A job where success leads to a positive impact in the world
- Exposure to our team and advisors – leaders in their fields
- We are an equal-opportunity employer.
- Don’t wait to apply! We will hire as soon as we find the right person.