Content Writer Social Media Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Social Stoke Calgary
Social Stoke Calgary urgently required following position for Content Writer Social Media Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Writer Social Media Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Social Stoke Calgary Jobs Details:
We are looking for a passionate Writer & Social Media Coordinator that can help us provide industry leading social media management for our clients. Your role will primarily focus on writing, with an emphasis on developing content for Social Media, Blogs, and Email Marketing campaigns. You will also help with managing social media accounts, engagement, running paid social media campaigns, and social media reporting.
About Social Stoke
We are a team of marketers and creatives who help businesses reach new customers, build an audience, and engage with their biggest supporters on Social Media. Our expertise includes all things social media including account management, content marketing, social advertising, and influencer marketing. Currently a large portion of our clients are in the real estate sector.
- Write social media posts, website content, and email content
- Write blogs for client websites (including research and interviews)
- Pre-planning social media content and developing social media content calendars
- Social media engagement (posting and engaging on behalf of clients)
- Proofread and edit all forms of written content as needed
- Programming social media ads and managing clients ad spend budgets
- Developing marketing and social media reports
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms
- Contributing to social media strategy and assessments for clients
- Assisting with other agency services as needed, such as script writing, event marketing, and influencer marketing
- 1-2 years writing, marketing, or social media experience preferred.
- Client or customer facing experience an asset
- Strong creative writing skills and ability to take multiple perspective on the topic
- Familiar with social media online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Able to identify trends in social media marketing and act proactively
- Ability to source and develop highly engaging social media content
- Highly developed social media acumen, expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Detail and customer oriented, with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to work in a team setting and independently
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and any writing or social media samples
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00 to $49,000.00 /year
- writing, marketing, or social media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Required)
- English (Required)