Program Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Hamilton Health Sciences Corporation Hamilton
Hamilton Health Sciences Corporation Hamilton urgently required following position for Program Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Hamilton Health Sciences Corporation Hamilton Jobs Details:
The Developmental Pediatric and Rehabilitation portfolio, within McMaster Children's Hospital, provides a range of services including treatment, intervention, education and rehabilitation for children youth and their families.
Monday to Friday; days
2. Minimum 5 years secretarial experience
3. Medical Terminology
4. Keyboarding 60 wpm
5. Demonstrated proficient computer skills in a variety of applications including, MS Word, MS Excel,
and MS PowerPoint
6. Demonstrated proficient skills with Budget Tool, Kronos/Atlas payroll and financials
7. Excellent transcription and minute taking skills
8. Mathematical skills related to payroll, budget and statistical documents
9. Demonstrated effective communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, teamwork, public relations and problem solving skills
10. Ability to work on own initiative, set priorities, organize work and meet deadlines
11. Ability to appreciate the confidential nature of the position
12. Ability to deal with various hospital departments effectively and collaboratively
13. Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning
14. Good organizational skills, with ability to set own priorities and work with minimal supervision
15. Willingness to participate in a criminal reference screening process
16. Fluency in French will be considered an asset
17. Must be able to obtain a valid Vulnerable Sector Screen (VSS)
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must apply during the posting period. All internal and external applicants may ONLY apply via the Careers website.
Hamilton Health Sciences is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate any needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities, if requested. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application processes, please contact Human Resources Operations at 905-521-2100, Ext. 46947 for assistance. If the applicant requires a specific accommodation because of a disability during an interview, the applicant will need to advise the hiring manager when scheduling the interview and the appropriate accommodations can be made.
This competition is open to all qualified applicants, however, qualified internal applicants will be considered first. Past performance will be considered as part of the selection process. If you are a previous employee of Hamilton Health Sciences, please note: the circumstances around an employee's exit will be considered prior to an offer of employment
Proficiency in both Official Languages, French and English, is considered an asset
If this position is temporary, selection for this position will be as per the outlined Collective Agreements:
Article 30 (k), CUPE Collective Agreement
Article 10.7 (d), ONA Collective Agreement
Article 13.01 (b) (ii), OPSEU 273 Collective Agreement
Article 14.04, OPSEU 209 Collective Agreement
Article 2.07 and Article 13, PIPSC RT Collective Agreement