Customer Service Jobs Vacancy in Cascades Recovery Toronto
Cascades Recovery Toronto urgently required following position for Customer Service. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Jobs Vacancy in Cascades Recovery Toronto Jobs Details:
Provides customer service support by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained. Serves customers by providing product and service information and order processing. Provides feedback support to account management, sales, transportation and plant members of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner;
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills;
- Flexible to learn waste diversion specific operation system tools i.e. Trux;
- Ability to work accurately, with interruptions, to meet deadlines;
- Demonstrate customer service experience in a service based environment;
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team;
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion;
- Strong analytical skills to comprehensively analyze and interpret policies, procedures and situations in a multifaceted way and possess strong problem-solving skills;
- Willingness to learn exclusive equipment and supplies particular to waste diversion business organizations.
- Results driven
- Passionate customer focus;
- Must be educated to degree/diploma level and may also be required to hold any qualifications relating to logistics or customer service;
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills. French speaking will be an asset but it is not a must;
- Good computer proficiency: Good keyboarding skills with experience using word processing, spreadsheet and database applications;
- Ability to relate to individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds and to work with them in a fair, supportive and cooperative manner ;
- Ability to recall, retrieve and communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely and to non-technical audience/customers;
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to problem-solve and resolve conflict situations;
- Able to communicate in a professional manner with external and internal customers.
- At least 2 to 3 years of customer service support or logistics experience;
- Prior demonstrated strong commitment to company values and the ability to work in a team and customer satisfaction driven environment;
- Experience in interfacing with customers, third party service providers and resolving customer problems;
- High School Diploma is a must. College Diploma or University Degree is preferred. Previous industry experience preferred.
- This position offers a starting salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, with further increases based on performance.
- A comprehensive group benefits package (extended health, dental, LTD, life insurance, RRSP, EFAP, etc.) and a management bonus program are also offered.
Cascades Recovery+ is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its employees, customers and others, including those with disabilities, by striving to prevent and remove barriers to accessibility. The Company will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)