Investment Compliance Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Fidelity Investments Toronto
Fidelity Investments Toronto urgently required following position for Investment Compliance Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Investment Compliance Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Fidelity Investments Toronto Jobs Details:
Investment Compliance Analyst
Fidelity Canada Asset Management (“FCAM”) consists of a team of investment professionals that currently manages and supports Canadian and global mandates for investors. The Investment Compliance department provides support to FCAM investment professionals and other business units through the provision of education, guidance and interpretation of rules and regulations to ensure statutory and regulatory requirements are fulfilled.
FCAM Investment Compliance provides support to FCAM investment professionals and other business units by covering all investment compliance related inquiries. The role is expected to support the portfolio services team in investigating pre-trade alerts, offer support to the portfolio monitoring in interpreting regulatory rules, work with the Institutional Client Management team to complete clients’ certification and address clients’ inquiries and assist in the review of private deals, initial public offerings and secondary offerings for compliance with investment mandate and regulatory rules.
What You Will Do
Reporting to the Manager, Investment Compliance, the Investment Compliance Analyst will be responsible for assisting with the investigation and clearing of pre-trade compliance alerts. The Analyst will work closely with the portfolio services and portfolio monitoring groups to support the compliance monitoring process. The Analyst will be required to review the impact of corporate actions and assist in preparation of various clients reporting.
- Provide support to the portfolio services group in investigating and clearing alerts
- Prepare impact analysis report on corporate action for review
- Assist with the review for private deals
- Response to questions on post-trade alerts
- Assist with the preparation of several client reporting
- Other assigned tasks
We are in search of a candidate with the following:
- University Degree preferable in Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar disciplines.
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in investment compliance or related compliance experience.
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or equivalent required
- You are required to have a working of knowledge National Instrument 81-102 rules
- You are attentive to details.
- You apply analytical thought to problem solving and communicate effectively.
- You are ideally pursuing or have the CFA, FRM, CPA or similar designation.
- You possess a good working knowledge of the securities industry and its various investment products.
- You are able to adapt quickly to various systems/applications uses.
- You have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products with experience in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You have experience using Bloomberg and possess a willingness to learn.
- You are expected to be organized and manage your well, while working in a fast pace environment.
- Knowledge of Charles River would be an asset.
By applying to this job, you are consenting to receive an automated acknowledgement of your application. Fidelity Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require an accommodation, please e-mail us at:
No telephone inquiries or agencies please. We thank all applicants for their interest, please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Why work at Fidelity?
Here are just a few reasons:
We are proud to the recipient of the following awards:
- Canada’s Top Employers (2018)
- Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2017)
- Canada’s Top Family Friendly Employers (2017)
- Canadian Compassionate companies (2017)
- Workplace Benefits Award – Outstanding Diversity Program (2017)
- National HR Awards
- Best Diversity Program
- Queen’s University IRC Professional Development Award