Sales Associate Gucci Nordstrom Toronto Eaton Centre Temporary Jobs Vacancy in Gucci Toronto
- Sales Associate Gucci Nordstrom Toronto Eaton Centre Temporary
- Toronto ON
- 17 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Gucci Toronto urgently required following position for Sales Associate Gucci Nordstrom Toronto Eaton Centre Temporary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Gucci Nordstrom Toronto Eaton Centre Temporary Jobs Vacancy in Gucci Toronto Jobs Details:
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal individual and store sales goals, enhancing and developing the business;
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as Gucci history and heritage in accordance with the Gucci selling ceremony;
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales;
- Capture meaningful customer data according to the Company tools (CRM), for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities;
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests;
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products;
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment;
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise;
- Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gucci visual standards;
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store, by maintaining a neat and organized understock and stock room;
- Adhere to Gucci Image standards and guidelines;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- 3+ years of luxury fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting;
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results;
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Excellent communicate skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed;
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.