Senior Software Enginer Jobs Vacancy in Tal Group Mississauga
Tal Group Mississauga urgently required following position for Senior Software Enginer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Software Enginer Jobs Vacancy in Tal Group Mississauga Jobs Details:
Our client, a global leader in the healthcare space, is looking for talented Java Software Developers to join their growing team in Mississauga, On. In this position, you will work in a collaborative Agile software development environment, for an organization that is continuously investing in R&D.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be at the initial stages of building out our clients new Saas platform. This is a new team within an established organization, building POC's and determining the scalability of the product.
What your day may look like:
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Architect, design and build high-quality software
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Interact with business to iterate over software requirements
- Strong experience with the Java language/ecosystem as well as the Spring platform (or similar)
- experience with other modern programming languages
- Experience with UI development and frameworks
- Experience with containerization and virtualization
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases
- building large scale SaaS software
- Knowledge with CI/CD pipeline
- NoSQL databases
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.