Staff Pharmacist Jobs Vacancy in Werezak Pharmacy Saskatoon
Werezak Pharmacy Saskatoon urgently required following position for Staff Pharmacist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Pharmacist Jobs Vacancy in Werezak Pharmacy Saskatoon Jobs Details:
We at Werezak’s Pharmacy have embraced the expanded scope of practice for community pharmacists in Saskatchewan and are seeking our next team member: our Staff Pharmacist.
Your pharmacist duties will include:
- Patient-counseling on selection and use of non-prescription medication
- Ensuring accurate pharmacotherapy
- Compounding prescribed pharmaceutical products
- Advising patients and health care professionals on the indications, contra-indications, adverse effects, drug interactions and dosage of pharmaceuticals
- Maintaining medication profiles of customers including registry of poisons and narcotic and controlled drugs
- Ensuring proper preparation, packaging, distribution and storage of vaccines, serums, biologicals and other drugs and pharmaceuticals.
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada Certification
- Valid Advanced Method Certification (AMC)
- Good standing with College of Pharmacists and strong sense of professionalism
- Superior patient and physician relation skills
- Excellent leadership and performance management skills an asset
- Additional accreditation such as a CDE or a Geriatric Pharmacist an asset
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Assyst-RxA Pharmacy software an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Pharmacist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Pharmacy (Required)