Warehouse Associate Air Jobs Vacancy in Schenker Canada Ltd Vancouver
Schenker Canada Ltd Vancouver urgently required following position for Warehouse Associate Air. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Associate Air Jobs Vacancy in Schenker Canada Ltd Vancouver Jobs Details:
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual back-grounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Position Description Summary
Responsible for loading and unloading freight accurately, inventory control, rotation and inspection and other duties related to the operations of a warehouse.
- Load inbound and outbound freight from and to vehicles and containers
- Unload inbound and outbound containers and sort according to size of freight and destination
- Read, decode and decipher freight coding in order to expedite freight movement and tracing process
- Reconcile driver pickup and delivery manifests
- Label, weigh and dimensionalize freight
- Perform cleanup activities in the work area to ensure safety and cleanliness of dock
- Record damaged shipments and misrouted freight on applicable reports
Knowledge and Skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-6 years experience preferred
- Must be familiar with OSHA standards
- Able to operate a variety of equipment, such as computer and forklift
- Strong organizational, inventory and accounting skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Downtown, Vancouver (Preferred)
- Forklift Operator (Preferred)