Research Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Joseph Healthcare Hamilton Hamilton
Joseph Healthcare Hamilton Hamilton urgently required following position for Research Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Research Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Joseph Healthcare Hamilton Hamilton Jobs Details:
The Research Institute of St. Joe's Hamilton
Temporary Assignment - approximately 52 weeks
Primarily assisting with recruitment efforts for clinical research studies and investigator initiated or industry sponsored trials.
- Follows protocol mandated inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Uses a recruitment process appropriate for the study, which may include reviewing medical charts, creating advertisements, advertising in the community, and/or conducting telephone screening interviews
- Must be willing to travel for the purposes of recruiting (e.g., medical clinics, postings in greater Hamilton area, etc.)
- Ensures patient safety and ethics are followed.
- Requires related University Degree and experience in research where knowledge of research procedures and regulatory requirements has been acquired
- Previous experience recruiting for research studies is preferred, but not mandatory
- Ability to ensure confidentiality of information
- Strong written and verbal communication skill, organizational and time management skills, decision making and problem solving skills, and attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with patients and health care professionals
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions and work under pressure to meet deadlines